US Airways is committed to providing safe and reliable travel for each of their passengers. With safety as a primary concern, there may be times that scheduled flights must be delayed, or unfortunately, even canceled. Factors such as weather or disruptions in air traffic control at any location an airline serves may impact the travel plans of individuals at many other locations as well. To deal with situations such as these, and to provide information regarding other circumstances that may arise at any time throughout your travel experience, US Airways has designed a Customers First Plan that complements its Contract of Carriage. Their Customers First Plan is intended to provide you, their valued customer, with information regarding US Airways' policies, procedures and methods for handling certain aspects of your travel on their airline, including those exceptions that may occur in your travel plans. US Airways' Contract of Carriage has been revised to reflect the commitment we have made to our customers.
To learn more about US Airways commitment to their customers, to reserve a flight, or to contact a US Airways representative, we have the information you need.
- US Airways merged with America West Airlines in 2005 to more affordable airline tickets and last minute discount airfare to destinations around the world.
- You can buy a US Airways gift card as the perfect gift for the person who already has everything! These gift cards can be used on either US Airways or America West flights. To purchase a gift card, call 800-235-9292.
- On US Airways website, www.usair.com, not only can your browse through and purchase flights, you can also look for cruises, hotels, rental cars, and vacation packages.
If you need to get in contact with US Airways, here is the important contact information you will need.
- You can chat online with a live US Airways representative by going to www.usair.com and clicking on Travel Planning and then Flight Reservations. The option to chat with a live agent will on the side column.
- You can also email US Airways through the website by following the same directions as above.
- US Airways Reservations: 800-428-4322 - 24 hours.
- US Airways Hotel Reservations: 800-309-6241 - 24 hours.
- US Airways Flight Arrival and Departure Information: 800-428-4322 option 2 - 24 hours.
- US Airways Travel Agent Help Desk: 800-292-9378 - 6 a.m.-6 p.m. M-F (MST), Closed Sat-Sun.