United Airlines operates more than 3,700 flights a day on United®, United Express® and TedSM to more than 210 U.S. domestic and international destinations from its hubs in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Chicago and Washington, D.C. With key global air rights in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and Latin America, United is one of the largest international carriers based in the United States. United is also a founding member of Star Alliance, which provides connections for its customers to 842 destinations in 152 countries worldwide. If you want to learn more about United, book a flight with United, or contact a United Airlines representative, we have the information for you.
- Mileage Plus®, United Airlines’ frequent flyer program, offers you many ways to earn award travel. To sign up, or to check your account, visit www.united.com.
- Through United’s website, you can check in for your flight online to save time at the airport. EasyCheck-in Online is available 1-24 hours before domestic flights and 2-24 hours before international flights. You need one of the following: your MileagePlus number, your email address, your confirmation number, your E-ticket number, or your credit card used to purchase the ticket.
- If you are interested in a cruise, you can search cruises and even book them through United Airlines’ website.
- If you need a last minute airline ticket, you can search United’s website for last minute deals and save big on available flights.
To get in contact with United Airlines, here are the important phone numbers and contact information.
- Domestic Reservations: 1-800-United-1 (1-800-864-8331). Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- International Reservation: 1-800-538-2929.
- Reservations in Spanish: 1-800-426-5561.
- Asian language reservations: 1-800-426-5560.
- Deaf or hard of hearing assistance: TDD: 1-800-323-0170.
- If you are calling United Airlines from outside of the United States, visit www.united.com and select Worldwide Sites to find the appropriate contact phone numbers for your country.
- United Airlines Refunds: 1-888-551-6881. Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00a.m.-4:30p.m.CST. Closed: Mon-Fri 12:00p.m.-12:30p.m. Sat. & Sun.
- Baggage Services: call 1-800-221-6903 or fax 1-773-601-4939. You can also send an email from United’s website to Baggage Services. Just click on Customer Service, then Baggage Services, then Email Baggage Service. You can also send a letter to
P.O. Box 66140
Chicago, IL 60666
- United Airlines Customer Relations: 1-877-228-1327. Available 8a.m. - 7p.m. CST Mon-Fri.