Super 8 Motels
Super 8 continually strives to make their guests as comfortable as possible no matter where your travels may take you. That's why each of their over 2,000 locations are now proud to offer an array of amenities that will provide a restful night's sleep, the energy to start the morning off right and everything else in between. If you are interested in learning more about Super 8 motels or if you want to get in contact with a Super 8 representative, we have the information you need, including important contact phone numbers.
- Don't forget to purchase your Super 8 coffee mug so you can stop in at any Super 8 motel any time along your way for unlimited FREE coffee refills at all of their locations throughout North America!
- If you want to make a reservation with a Super 8 Motel, you should do it through their website, www.super8.com. If you can find a cheaper rate for a Super 8 room on any other site, they will give you the room for free!
- Super 8 has a rewards program that gives you great benefits for staying at their hotels. Join TripRewards®, the world's largest hotel rewards program, and start earning toward great rewards from a wide variety of exciting program partners. Enroll today and get ready to get more! To sign up or to access your account, go to www.super8.com.
- To retrieve a reservation, whether it was made online or by phone, you will need to know the first and last name on the reservation and the confirmation number or the credit card number used to purchase the reservation.
If you need to get in contact with a Super 8 representative, here are the important phone numbers you will need.
- Reservations: 1-800-800-8000.
- Reservations en Español: 1-877-202-8812.
- Customer Service for Guests: 1-800-454-3509.