With a choice of more than 50 Sheraton Resorts at enticing destinations including Argentina, Australia, Egypt, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Hawaii, California, Florida, Arizona, Tahiti and the Fiji Islands, leisure travelers can plan the perfect vacation. While staying at a Sheraton, guests can ski the slopes of Colorado, cruise the Nile, enjoy a challenge on the Arizona links or ride the waves of Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Sheraton Resorts offer a wide variety of on-site activities for the entire family, ranging from golf and tennis to snow-skiing, water sports, pampering spas and more. If you are interested in booking a reservation with Sheraton, we have the information you need. We also have important contact information for Sheraton is you need to speak to a Sheraton representative.
- At Sheraton hotels, kids stay for free as long as they are accompanied by an adult. So bring the whole family!
- Sheraton has a bonus rewards program, Starwood Preferred Guest Program. Their goal is to provide each guest with courteous service and individual attention. By taking advantage of Starwood Preferred Guest®, you can enhance your experience each time you stay with Sheraton. From fast online booking to restriction-free redemption, they invite you to enjoy the unmatched benefits of their elite travel program voted "Program of the Year" for six years running. Learn more about the program, manage your account, and redeem Starpoints® at SPG.com. As a member of Starwood Preferred Guest, your stays at Sheraton will earn Starpoints that can be used for free nights without restrictions at 850 distinctive hotels and resorts around the world.
If you need to contact a Sheraton representative, here are the important phone numbers you will need.
- Reservations: 1-800-325-3535.
- You can choose to chat online with a Sheraton representative.
- You have the option of setting up a time for a Sheraton representative to call you at home, or any number you choose.
- You can also send an email to Sheraton through their website, www.sheraton.com.