With over 450 Marriott® Hotels and Resorts from New York to New Delhi, Marriott make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation the trip of a lifetime. Awaken refreshed in luxury bedding ... enjoy the calm of attentive service. Going above and beyond. It's the Marriott Way. Swim sapphire waters off Aruba. Ski white powder at Vail. Golf green fairways on Maui. Escape to a well-deserved vacation at a Marriott Resort location around the world. Experience Marriott resorts. Experience paradise.
If that doesn’t make you want to take a vacation, I don’t know what will! If you are interested in making a reservation at a Marriott hotel, learning more about Marriott, or contacting a Marriott representative, we have the information you need.
- Finding a hotel is easy with Marriott’s website, www.marriott.com. Just enter your city, state, and country along with your expected travel dates, and let Marriott find a great hotel for you.
- If you frequently stay at Marriott hotels, consider becoming a Marriott Rewards member. With this free membership, you can earn points or even airlines miles! Marriott points can be redeemed for free hotel stays or even at some places like Walt Disney World! You can sign up or access your account on Marriott’s website.
- If you need to check or change your Marriott reservation online, all you need is your confirmation number and your last name.
If you are interested in contacting Marriott by phone, here are the important numbers you need.
- Internet Customer Care for U.S. and Canada: 800-721-7033.
- Marriott Reservations in the U.S. or Canada: 888-236-2427.
- For International Reservations, check the Marriott’s list of worldwide reservation centers on www.marriott.com.
- You can also contact Marriott Hotels by submitting an email online at www.marriott.com. Just click on Contact Us and scroll to the bottom.