Lufthansa ranks upfront among the world’s leading airlines. As an aviation group, Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, focusing on the core competencies of its six business areas: passenger traffic, logistics, MRO, catering, leisure travel, and IT services. The Group attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability. Based in Germany, Lufthansa offers international airline travel. If you are interested in booking flight with Lufthansa or contacting a Lufthansa representative, we have the information you need.
• In Lufthansa’s global Miles & More frequent flyer program, you collect miles whenever you fly with one of their numerous partner airlines. You'll also add miles to your mileage account by renting cars, staying at hotels or using the products and services of further program partners. To sign up or to access your account, visit www.lufthansa.com.
• You can choose to view the Lufthansa website in either German or English from the main page.
• From Lufthansa’s main page, you can select your country of residence to get better service and accurate contact information.
• You can check in for your Lufthansa flight online at www.lufthansa.com. Online check-in is available the day of your flight, or after 6pm the day before your flight. You can check in online using your Miles & More card, your credit card number, or your debit card number. For debit cards only, you must also enter your bank identification code.
• On Lufthansa’s website, you can search through the current top offers to see if anything catches your eye and will help you save money.
If you need to get in contact with a Lufthansa representative, we have the information you need.
• USA Reservations: 1-800-645-3880.
• Canada Reservations: 1-800-563-5954.
• Germany Reservations: 0180 - LUFTHANSA.
• Miles & More Customer Service: 1-800-581-6400.
• Baggage Center: 1-877-234-3449.
• For other international contact numbers for Lufthansa, visit www.lufthansa.com.