American Airlines is in business to provide safe, dependable, and friendly air transportation to their customers, along with numerous related services. American Airlines is dedicated to making every flight you take with them something special. Your safety, comfort, and convenience are their most important concerns. If you are interested in booking a flight with American Airlines, leaning more about their services, or getting in contact with an American Airlines representative, we can help. We have all the necessary contact information and facts about American Airlines below.
• American Airlines has a lowest flight guarantee on their website, www.aa.com. If you find an American Airlines flight for at least $5 cheaper on another travel website after you have purchased a ticket from the American Airlines website, American Airlines will refund you the difference in the ticket prices and give you a $50 discount on your next flight. Be careful, though, because this only works on the same day as you purchased your original tickets.
• American Airlines’ reward program is called the AAdvantage Program and provides members with numerous ways to earn bonus flight miles.
• Not only can you book your flight online at www.aa.com, you can also shop for hotels, cars, vacations, and deals, so if you are looking for a quick way to plan an easy vacation, check it out!
• American Airlines has worldwide websites, so if you are located outside of the United States, you can go to www.aa.com and click on Worldwide Sites and choose your country for the best American Airlines service for you.
If you need to contact American Airlines, here is the information you need.
• English American Airlines Reservations: 1-800-433-7300, 7 days a week.
• Japanese Reservations: 1-800-237-0027.
• Mandarin Chinese Reservations: 1-800-492-8095.
• Spanish Reservations: 1-800-633-3711.
• TDD Reservations: 1-800-543-1586.
• American Airlines Refunds: 1-918-254-3777, Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (CT).
• American Airlines Credit Card Customer Service: 1-800-733-2654.
• AAdvantage: 1-800-882-8880 in the United States or Canada and 08457-567-567 in the United Kingdom.
• American Airlines Delayed Baggage (less than 5 days): 1-800-535-5225.
• American Airlines Delayed Baggage (more than 5 days): 1-800-866-4010 or 1-972-425-5240.
• American Airlines Customer Relations comments or suggestions should be mailed to
American Airlines Customer Relations
P.O. Box 619612 MD 2400
DFW Airport, TX 75261-9612
Or you can fill out an email form on American Airlines website, www.aa.com, under the Contact Us section. Just click on Customer Relations.